Print    Close This Window
New Student Registration

Documents Needed to Enroll a Student

Birth Certificate (Certified)
Social Security # (Card)
Signed & Time Stamped Divorce Decree and Custody Papers (If Applicable)
Photo I.D. (Driver’s License)
Immunization Records
Previous Report Card
IEP/MFE (If Applicable)
Proof of Residency(two forms)a current utility bill and one of the following:
Current PropertyTax Bill (
Title to Home or Signed Lease Agreement,
Residency Form (If you are living with someone in the district and your name is not on the lease, deed or title, you will need a residency form filled out and notarized.)

For more information you may contact the building secretaries:
Primary School: Kindergarten through 2nd, Mrs. Greenwood 330-654-1930
Intermediate School: Grades 3 through 5, Mrs. Chaney 330-654-1940
Middle School: Grade 6 through 8, Mrs. Witkosky 330-654-1950
High School: Grades 9 through 12, Mrs. Cottrell 330-654-1966