The athletic tab on the left is now available. You can look a game up by date or by individual teams.
FCCLA (Family, Career & Community Leaders of America)
THE FELLOWSHIP OF CHRISTIAN STUDENTS
- ALL fund raiser or band/choir fees will go directly to that particular adviser.
- Tuesday, April 8
- American Commodore Tuxedo (during lunch)
- Friday, April 11
- Senior Slideshow Pictures
- None for Under 21 Permission slips due
- ALL Senior Pictures, baby pictures, Yearbook paper
- Tuesday, April 22
- Panoramic Picture 7:30am
- None for Under 21
- Tuesday, April 29
- ALL Fines and Fees must be paid for Prom
- Wedneday, April 30
- Bus sign ups for Prom, 7:20am
- Saturday, May 3
- Friday, May 9
- Permission Slips for MANDATORY Graduation Practice
- ALL fine and fees must be paid for Graduation
- Final Exams
- Tuesday, May 27
- Wednesday, May 28
- Thursday, May 29
- Friday, May 30
- MANDATORY GRADUATION PRACTICE, 8:30am
- Sunday, June 1
- GRADUATION~arrive by 2:30pm
SOUTHEAST SCHOOL CALENDAR
24 Senior Sundaes at lunch
28 Report Cards Mailed home
11 Senior Slide show pictures DUE
14-18 Spring Break ~ No School
21 No School
2 Interims home
9 ALL FINES/FEES DUE Permission slips for Graduation. Practice due.
Final Transcript/Scholarship Info Due to Guidance Office.
26 Memorial Day ~ No School
27/28 FINAL EXAMS
29 Senior Cookout/Slideshow
Senior Awards Night/Slideshow
30 MANDATORY Graduation Practice (Meet here and ride bus) 8:30 a.m.
Receive Cap and Gown after practice.
1 GRADUATION Grads arrive at Packard (2:30 p.m.)
3 MAPLEWOOD GRADUATION (7:00 p.m.)
4 Last Day for Students
5 Last Day for Teachers
18 Report Cards Mailed home